We bring over 50 years of working within the automotive supply chain, providing all magnets and magnet materials available.
Permanent magnets have played a significant role in the development of automotive engineering; from internal combustion, to hybrid and EV powertrain technologies and now are enabling the future of autonomous vehicles.
Manufactured in DuBois, Pennsylvania, Magnet Applications, Inc. is the only North American manufacturer of compression bonded magnets, injection molded magnets and hybrid magnets. In addition, we are a provider of sintered neodymium magnets and magnetic assemblies. Our exclusive NeoBlend™ neodymium magnets can be designed to any size, shape or strength thanks to a complete range of presses from 4-ton to 200-ton. “Made in America” is a fact, not rhetoric.
Our injection molded, insert molded and over-molded capabilities allow us to produce magnetic assemblies in high volume that meet automotive critical production and quality standards. ISO 9001:2015 certification and lean manufacturing techniques are critical to the success of our manufacturing processes. Magnet Applications can offer full level three PPAP documentation for all your requirements.
Advanced manufacturing capabilities combined with logistical know-how
• ISO 9001:2015 certification and lean manufacturing techniques
• Level 3 PPAP documentation available
• Kanban, Dock-to-Stock and other JIT requirements to meet demand
• Lower freight costs for North American customers
• Neodymium Iron Boron – the strongest magnet available for electric motors and generators
• Samarium Cobalt – to support engine systems with its high heat tolerance
• Ceramic/Ferrite – corrosion- resistant for low cost motors
• Alnico – most thermally stable and high temperature capable materials
• Bonded Magnets – infinite shapes possible and one step value added assemblies
• “Learn more about magnetic materials we use to manufacture our products”:[/products/magnet-materials]
We supply custom magnets to global companies like Toyota, as well as major parts suppliers.
We have supplied millions of parts into the Toyota Supply Chain and other Tier 2 and Tier 3 automotive suppliers and meet all of their exacting quality supply standards. We have extensive supply chain experience and participate in consignment and Kanban programs to meet the JIT requirements of our customers.
Learn more about our automotive capabilities.
Licensed To Drive
Decades of Experience in Automotive Supply Chains
Magnet Applications® is way past the Learner’s Permit; we have been in the automotive supply chain for decades, supplying engineers with the full range of magnetic materials for sensors and magnetic assemblies. Our expertise incorporates precision design, exceptional engineering, on-site 3-D modeling, and supplying magnets and assemblies from our own facility – in any quantity. Super-fast. Go from vision to viable with Magnet Applications – your source for Total Magnetic Solutions.