Magnetic needs vary widely from application to application. As a provider of Total Magnetic Solutions, Magnet Applications offers the capability of meeting any requirement. Whether you are using our Just-In-Time shipping capabilities from our multi-million-piece inventory of stock magnets, or working with our engineers to develop an entirely new permanent magnet motor for your product, we are the simple solution.
We offer the capability of meeting any requirement with our extensive range of services:
For optimum use, we design the magnet with end application in mind. This involves drawing on the wide experience of our design engineers and combining with Finite Element modeling and other mathematical techniques.
We also sponsor University research and maintain close contact with the centers of excellence in magnetics, in both the academic and commercial world. This has become a critical feature of our growth. We undertake design contracts across a wide range of industries including automotive and defense.
Our aim is to speedily provide working examples that closely match what you may expect in production. This is undertaken as ‘proof of concept’ or ‘design validation’. With our customers we explore further production refinements as part of a finished product. Overall, it enables the user to test magnets or sub-assemblies at an early stage before full commitment is made to new tooling.
We have an extensive array of test equipment for verifying the magnetic and physical characteristics of the materials we supply.
Dedicated Production Units
We have separate but linked factories which provide the ability to produce technical assemblies in-house from comprehensive machining facilities. This work runs from one-offs to many thousands per month. We produce compression molding magnets, injection molding magnets, ferrite processing, and automated assembly.
Other capabilities include:
- SUB ASSEMBLIES are an increasing aspect of our service, now representing more than 30% of our business and growing rapidly.
- MAGNETS are produced at both our sites with parts ranging from several hundred per month to in excess of 2 million pieces per month.
- MAGNETIZATION is carried out with fixtures designed and built in-house. This enables us to offer a complete product with total ownership of the magnet.
- SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT is all about getting you what you want when you want. We have a team dedicated to this core activity.
- PRODUCTS are offered as off-the-shelf items and range from engineering magnets to products designed for offices. Many are available through our e-commerce site.
- QUALITY accreditations recognize our ongoing commitment to delivering what you want, at the most competitive price; every time.
BUNTING MAGNETIC PRODUCTS
Many are available through our e-commerce site. We also manufacture a wide range of bespoke units and further details can be found on our website www.buntingeurope.com. If you have any questions on the Bunting range of products or have an application you would like to discuss please contact email@example.com